Valuations are an integral component of every property purchase, so it’s important you know how they work and the ways in which they can affect your investment potential.
- Is there any difference between a market and a bank valuation?
- Are they always the same?
- New properties versus established properties
- Why are valuers conservative with bank valuations?
- Not satisfied with the bank valuation? What you can do about it?
- How to find out how much a lender will lend.
Photo credit: Flickr: Images – Money
Download our E-Book
Learn how to invest the right way with your free E-Book Property Investment: 10 Essential Considerations.